Are grey beards sexy? People adore beards these days, simply because they add in a charm to your face that you wouldn’t get otherwise.
Choosing to sport a beard is almost akin to a lifestyle choice, and there is a very thin line between looking dashing with a beard on and looking like you escaped from a lonely island. The manner in which you keep your beard can make a world of difference.
Do you need help with beard grooming or tips to help you grow your beard easily?
Facial hair does add in that aristocratic feel. However, you don’t want to let your beard grow out of control – it can really make you look less attractive or downright horrible. Trim your beard and groom it.
Beards are an important style statement and you need to do it right.
- Get a Great Looking Beard
- Don’t sport the stone age look with an unkept beard – instead, grow beards that are thicker, fuller and most importantly, well maintained.
- A well-kept beard offers some great advantages.
- Grow stronger and fuller beard- Prevent beard itchiness- Have better looking facial hair- Look younger
- Tailor Your Beard to Your Taste
- Sport any style from stubbles to sideburns to a goatee and full grown.
- Learn how to groom your beard with a beard brush.
- You need a good safety razor and a pair of scissors, or better, a beard trimmer to make trimming the beard an easy affair.
- Begin by washing and drying your beard. You can use beard wash and conditioner pack to help you. – Start by trimming the neck area.
- Do Not Use a Hair Trimmer. Hair trimmers and beard trimmers are different, and you shouldn’t mix the two. Hair trimmers have thicker blades meant for cutting hair on the head. As a result, you won’t get the smooth finish with them as you would do with a beard trimmer.
- Sometimes, along with a beard trimmer, you would need to use a shaver for the final cut and finish. Beard trimmers work great alone only if you are looking for that short, subtle look.
- Look for a hypoallergenic blade in your beard trimmer that will offer you a hassle-free trimming experience
- Managing Your Beard For Greatness
- Comb your beard use organic beard oils to help you feel fresh.
- Now use the beard brush to polish and maintain normal beard hair.
- Massage and roll the brush gently around in warm water to ensure that it’s bristles clean
- And You Are Done!